Thursday, February 02, 2012

Lunch Today

I'm going to lunch with a friend today. She is a long time friend. Very Long. She is a tricky friend. I've realized I kind of have to be on egg shells with her about what I talk about and why I ask her about. So today, I'm just going to let her talk and say minimal things. I think this is the safest way for her not to leave the lunch upset over stuff.

I try to accept my friends for who they are and that we won't Always get along. People say I'm too nice and that they would have dropped this person a long time ago. We've been through a lot. Lots of childhood memories before she moved away and lost touch for a good decade I would say... I don't know. I guess through all the ups and downs, I'm just not ready to like NEVER talk to her again. I'm not perfect either, so if she can put up with my craziness, I can put up with hers!! LOL! Hey atleast I'm learning how to keep the peace between us. I would say that shows maturity?

On Another note, Preston and Chase are now asking, "who is on the phone"! Can you believe that! So funny. They also love watching me make cookies or anything in a bowl that they can mix up! So funny! The both drag their chairs over to the island and watch. So funny, when the legs get caught on the rug and they say,"Mommy, i need help" or "Help Mommy, Help"! Love it!

We have our tax appt tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll be smiling big once we find out how big of a refund we are getting. We need it to be big! We have plans for that money! Car repairs, catch up on bills etc... Please! I wish I could add more with my Mary Kay business... Just need someone to join with me. That would help. Still liking it though.

My DH goes out of town today and returns tomorrow for work. Off to Panama City! So its just me and the boys by ourselves for the 1st time! Can you believe it? Usually its me leaving or when he did travel when they were babies, My mom came and spent the night! It'll be fun, but I can't garuntee the house will be clean though. :)

Toodles for now.

Oh Toodles!!!! from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! :)

No comments: