Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day or NOT so Happy?

I'ts been a busy day! I've learned many things today.

Anways, I feel AWFUL for seperating my boys! I don't think it was the right decision. It pains me that they don't see each other all day at school. I'm awful!! What is wrong with me. It's like I don't get to see them all day and now I took away the only family they had all day. Gosh I can't move Preston back to the Early Preschool, but I can't move Chase foward unitl he is fully potty trained! What would yal have done if you had twins? They aren't used to be without each other in school

:( :( :(

1 comment:

Mazzy said...

Aw, that stinks and is such a HARD decision. I am so sorry you had to make it. I probably would have done the same thing as you, hoping it would incentivize Chase to progress in his potty training. Have you looked at the 3 day method? It is BRUTAL, I'm not going to lie. But it worked for us. I didn't even buy the book, just googled it and found a break down of the plan online and did my own version of it.

Good luck with it!