Friday, February 24, 2012

Things I pick up on reading others blogs

I find myself repeating things that other mom's on the blogs I read do. For example , last night after we came from riding our bikes and from the park, the boys NEVER are happy about washing their hands. So I decided to use the scenario that Sarah posted in her blog here.

Basically, I said there are Germs on your hands when you play outside and if they get into your tummy, it makes your tummy hurt! They were like "germs?". I was like "yes, germs". Then Preston starts his reasoning and repeating thing. SO basically, I think I got them on board with washing their hands now. I guess I you just need a little help in how to approach certain ideas to you kids and that's what I love about reading other mom's blogs. By the way, Sarah is a mom of triplets who works a full time job 40 + hours a week(and commutes an hour each way by train) and her husband works too!

TGIF!! On another note, The boys have their 2 soccer game at noon tomorrow. I'm excited. We'll see how many times Preston touches the ball with his hands this time! Other than that , it'll be a pretty laid back weekend. Meaning No money spending! Yay!! I'm going to take Abby's advice here and save a little each week for my ipad. So I gave up my Benihana's habit for Lent. That'll get me started.

Workout: Need to start that back up again along with my eating, so I going to try to get back on Shakeology to help out. Here's the new flavor here! I can't wait to try it tomorrow morning. Thanks Christina!


Have a great weekend!!

No comments: