Monday, February 20, 2012

Friday off

So this past Friday, I took vacation day. Not really, it was more like a Comp day(for working Sunday Jan 1st) anyways, I had a ton of errands to run.

Like, getting a massage(which sucked. I need to stick with Chiropractor massasge therapist), getting shin guards and socks for the boys, Mary Kay order pick up, etc...

I wanted a new affordable outfit for my friends shower I was hosting Saturday, so after seeing some really cute pieces from my blog friend here, I decided to hit up Forever 21.

Now, I've never really been a FAN of this place. But my mind has changed since then and so have my financial situations. I mean, I didn't even know that you can't return things for a refund, only exchange policy! Anyways, I thouroughly enjoyed some of the inexpensive pieces they had! Totally , can work it in conjunction with clothes I already have! What I got was a skinny bright orange belt(it's not really orange, but I don't know the name of the color) , a off white blazer jacket, and a cute sleeveless , striped blouse type shirt to go under the jacket. I'm not going say what I paid, but it was definitly affordable. So they had SOOO much stuff. The store is just huge! WHo has time to go through every single rack? Not me. Anyways, I plan to go back and get some more things when the budget says I can, but it was most exciting to buy cute stuff for a cheap price and fashionable! :) H&M is the same way, but I actually haven't found anything I've wanted to purchased since they first opened the store up last year. I have only been twice though. Like i said, who has the time? Not me!

Okay, 2 posts in one hour. Now off to listen to the Dave Ramsey show online. 1-4pm. takes me through my day at work. :)

1 comment:

Mazzy said...

I haven't been in H&M yet (Dallas or otherwise) but they are in every magazine I read and I'm curious to go! I am so boring, I stick to the same 3 stores for clothes. I SO need to branch out.

I used to love Forever 21! I haven't shopped there in forever but I always cut through the one in Grapevine Mills and some of that stuff looks CUTE. I should maybe check it out!

So glad you had a nice (albeit busy) day off of work!