Monday, February 20, 2012

Soccer, Soccer and more....

Saturday Preston and Chase participated in their first organized sport. Soccer. It was indoor which helped with the whole out of bounds issue we'll face later. They did SOOOOO Good! They are both fast, but Preston dominated with being more aggressive. That's just his nature rather than Chase is laid back. It was a cold rainy day saturday too! Perfect for indoor soccer. I'll post the photos at the bottom. My camera is old and just a Canon Powershot with 10 Mgpixels, so a lot of the photos came out dark. Preston kept trying to pick up the ball and move it so he got the whistle blown on him a lot at first, but by the end , he got the hang of it! :)

Later, I headed up the a resturant where a friend of mine was having a mini shower for her 2nd little girl. It was just a gathering of friends/family , gift cards and diapers.

Other than that, more stuff has gone down, but I don't feel like writing about it! LOL!

Here are the photos.

1 comment:

Mazzy said...

HOW FUN! Look at those two cuties in their soccer gear. That is too fun. Our church league doesn't do soccer until 4, so we're waiting until next year but I CANNOT WAIT. My husband is a soccer fanatic, I'm hoping he'll coach.

Hope they love it! This is such a fun age. :)