Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Are you There GOD? It's me CJ

I LOVED Judy Blume books growing in Junior High! I think I read almost ALL OF THEM! I am also a fan of hers on Facebook. She really started me into reading. I never read the Babysitter's club( maybe a couple) or Nancy Drew, I read Judy Blume books, Superfudge, etc.. Anyways, over at Mandey's Blog, she is doing a picture/post challenge to take a self portrait and tell a little bit about myself. Here's me.


I like the profile shot. My face head on is too ROUND! I dislike my round face. I would love some Cheekbones. This was the reason the modeling agents/schools told me growing up when I was trying to be a model. I didn't look different enough. I was TOO commerical for Runway. More like magazines, print ads, etc.. Oh well for that.

So this winter/spring, I'm on a misson to get fit! I want to get into my Seven jeans and not feel like my thighs will break the seams. I want to do more fun things with my kids. They are so awesome.

Obsessing over:


Wanting an ipad? LOL!! oh and Parenthood(love that show)


Thinking about:


What can I do more to hurry up and get out of debt faster! I can't wait to be DEBT FREEE~!!!

Anticipating:


Getting our Tax Refund in a couple of weeks and my bonus at work. We plan to use this money to get my car fixed finally and to catch up on bills!

Listening to:

Pandora on my phone and an Old India Aria(this morning on the way to work)

Eating:


My lean cuisine for lunch and drinking my water.

Wishing:

I was traveling again abroad with my kids this time, Or taking them anywhere! Fun times! There's this great Animal Wildlife zoo thing North of San Diego I want to take them too! Amazing!

1 comment:

Mazzy said...

I think you're beautiful!

And you know, as soon as you get the ipad, they'll release a newer, better, faster version. It ALWAYS happens like that.

TRAVEL sounds like FUN. I am DYING for a vacation. I haven't left Texas since before I got pregnant with Landry... went to Mexico in 2007. Seriously. Isn't that sad?!