Friday, February 10, 2012

It's Friday!!!

I think I will post today!
Tomorrow we have ANOTHER birthday party to go to. It's one of the boys friends at school and his brother. They were born on the same day and one is turning 3 and the other 5. It's down in the FW Stockyard area. Seems like a really cool themed birthday party. They get to like ride a kid mechanical bull and other cowboy stuff. I dunno. I don't know much about that stuff, so maybe I'll learn something! :)

The hospital down the street from me is having an open house on their new Women's Center and you can meet the OBGYN's. I probably won't ever have another baby there b/c I plan to stick with my old OBGYN, but I still want to see the hospital and they are giving away free stuff!! :) So that's from 9-11am, saturday.

So after talking with the boys school, Preston will be transitioning to the next room which is Pre-School, not Early Pre-School that they are in right now and leaving Chase behind. We'll see how Monday goes!!

Still trying to get the boys to sleep and stay in their beds. I want to really work on it tonight, Saturday and Sunday. Chase still wakes up and winds and looks for a "warm body" as my husband calls it and then goes right back to sleep. Maybe we can get him to want the stuff animal to keep him comfy. I dunno.

Geez, I want to post but looks like I have nothing to say! :(
Oh, Preston and Chase's new favorite show is Chugginton, Jake the Pirates and Mickey Mouse Club. I've kind of mentioned that we are taking them to Disney World(u know where the disney castle is) on their 5th Birhtday. So we'll probably go before Christmas and it'll be off season! who hoo!!!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: