Thursday, February 16, 2012

Today's My Friday!

I'm taking one of my days that I get for working Jan 1st this year which was a Sunday, tomorrow. So I'm thrilled. It's not going to be a relaxing day, but nevertheless a fun filled day! I'm finally getting a MUCH needed Pedicure, a MUCH needed 30 minute massage, I'm taking care of MANY errands.

I'm going to pick up the boys soccer shin guards, shorts and socks for their 1st ever orgainzed sport game Saturday! :) I'm purchasing a new laundry basket, some new face towels. I don't know what happend to the ones we had! EEK!! And much more stuff that I don't need to write about b/c it's not THAT big of a deal...

Oh and my husband and I are going for a nice dinner. I guess you could say V-day brought it on, or maybe the fact they we get our refund tomorrow, (probably the later) that we are doing this! hahah!!

I'm excited to have some time alone at dinner. Every couple needs that once in awhile without the kids. As my friend Christina would say, "going on a date". :)

So while I was looking on PinInterest I saw some great wedding decor ideas for the reception tables and favors. Starting really to LOVE this site. I also ran across this webisite called, tipjunkie.com. Check it out. Well it got me thinking that I really want to do something CUTE and fun for the bboys birthday. We'll see what happens. They most likely won't do a birthday party on their 5th because we want to take them to Disney WORLD!! We'll see though. Maybe we will make it Disneyland and go with my sister.

Also, I'm trying to attend a TCU baseball game Sunday even though this whole "drug" bust just went down. So horrible. Anyways. Busy weekend for me!

Happy Thursday!!

No comments: