Friday, July 29, 2011

Work

I rarely talk about my job , but I am today because....

I love where I work! I love the people here! Super nice! Super helpful. My manager is so cool, laid back, not a micro manager! Family oriented. Flexible. I really just love it here. And the work I do here , ain't that bad either! :) I'm just really happy here , more than I thought I would. I mean I don't dread going to work. WEll I hate getting up and driving here , but I don't hate it when I get here b/c it's such a great environment!

I've met really great people here. Some ladies in a nother group b/c I;m a one man island or woman, brought me Sprinkles cupcakes today for my birthday! She over heard me talking about how I LOVE sprinkles! So surprising! Then I got 2 different Birthday cards signed by many people and then my manager offered to take me to lunch, but it was after I had already left with another co worker. :( He said we'll probably do it in a couple of weeks. My friend also bought my meal at Pei Wei for my birthday! That was so sweet! So anyways, today has been really enjoyable and busy at work today.

The only thing I wish that I could change about my job is where it is located. :( It's about 35 to 40 minute commute. Oh how I wish I could be 15 minutes or less from my home!

No comments: