Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday!!!

I worked from home this morning because my car, needed to get it's CV joint replaced. Something todo with the brake/tire system. Who knows. So, I'm on vaca now! It'll be quick, but who cares. Oh we have a busy weekend.
Massage in the morning, Baby shower(taking boys to parents house), Hubby is playhing golf and then a friends 40th birthday party, in Downtown Dallas.

So there is so much to do for the kids here in DFW area. They opened a LEGOLand and a new SEA LIFE Aqarium in the Outlet Mall here. We are so excited to take them there. Good thing is , its free for them! I'm going to miss stuff being free next year! LOL! We still need to take them back to the FW Children's musuem too!

I'm putting Preston in little boy underwear tomorrow for the first time. Let's see how many accidents he has. He has none at daycare anymore, so here's hoping. Chase will be next. If only we could get them to poop in the toilet. Maybe if Preston poops in his underwear once, he will understand? Maybe?

My relaxing July 4th weekend details:
I had to work at home until 11pm that night, so I didn't get to do anything fun. Saturday slept in. Went to the gym and ran, cleaned out closets and kitchen rearranging and wentto goodwill. Then mall in the evening and then Bridesmaid(really funny).
Sunday, went to my mom and dad's. Went shopping with her. Headed back to my house with my niece. She helped me finish painting my bathroom. We got PF. Chang's, and watched the movie Beastly. She's 13.

Monday, took her back to my parents house, helped prepare bbq and ate it. LOL! Brought food back home and they arrived at 6pm. They were so excited to see me. By the way, Chase through up and had a fever all day SaturdaY. bOO HOO. hE WAS ok though.

Monday night , went swimming at the community pool.
That's it. I cut out the little stuff.

Probably won't happen again for a bit.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: