Thursday, July 07, 2011

Things you learn being a 1st time mom..

Note to self. Do NOT help Preston do anything especially going to the POTTY!! He will throw a tantrum and say words that only he can understand. I told him I was sorry, for taking the tissue and dabbing his wee wee with it. After that he was so mad, got off the step stool, went out said to the game room, fell naked to the ground screaming and my husband and I were so bewildered! Really? So then Chase decides it's time for him to cry too and also not get in the bathtub. Oh back up, we always potty right before we get in bath, so needless to say, Preston had No BATH and Chase cried the whole time my husband gave him one. All because MOMMY wants to help her little boys too much! What can I say, I 'm so used to doing everything for them, so I felt like they need help.
So now from now on, I'll back off, geez!

I mean, there were signs, like Preston saying "I Do it!" , so I should have known really. I am thinking of putting Preston in underwear starting Saturday. That boy is always dry when he goes potty according to the teachers at his school. I think he realizes that he should just go in the potty. Even in the mornings, he is dry a lot now.

Chase, well... he had a little incident the Monday night before Bath. Here he was standing up trying to potty. And he didn't want to get down, saying, "no" So we let him stand there , you know to let him finally pee. Well he sure was straining and I was concerned about why he couldn't potty. Then I saw it coming out his little booty! LOL! I was like, he's pooping!! Catch it! I was telling this to my husband. LOL! Well He did, but some fell down still and Chase wouldn't turn around to sit down. He was turning his leg so perfectly where I couldn't get him on the toilet. Smart boy! Needless to say, he pooped standing up. Luckily , it was like soft or anything, but a turd! Okay, TMI!!! LOL!!

Next story,
Last thursday night, the boys were in their room and I was watching tv and it was late, around 8:45pm. Well all of a sudden, I hear a noise and Chase comes running out crying and holding his arm. I was like, what happend? Preston was pointing to something in the room and that's when I saw it. The whole dresser had ever drawer out and it was tipped over with the bottom drawers keeping it from falling with all the clothes and other junk that was on top of it, now laying on the floor!! LOL!

So who knows if one of them was climbing or what. Scary huh? That if it had fell on on or both of them! BOYS!! I tell ya! I wonder what else is in store with them in the future! Hopefully we won't have any SERIOUS injuries!!

Here a few pictures from their trip in Houston. I'll post a different post on what I did while the hubby and boys were away visiting Grandparents.

No comments: