Thursday, July 21, 2011

Eeewwww ANTS!!

We've never really had a bug problem since we moved into our house almost 5 years ago this September 30th. Yes, I remember the actually date! I Signed a lot of papers that day! LOL!

I woke up after standing on my rug in the bathroom straigtening my hair to see ants on the floor! EWW!! Gross! I hate crawly things. I had a bad experience with ants at my summer apt at college my senior year. They were everywhere, in my clothes hanging in my closet, really? Anyways, these were after some crumbs that were in a ziplock bag that i put in the bathroom trashcan. Okay, so maybe that was a mistake, but we've never had a ant problem, so I didn't think much of it. So nasty! Just thinking about it. So I guess I need to be more careful from now on. Oh and they were also in the kitchen eating some crumbs that were on the floor from the boys eating. I hate bugs! I woke my husband up to spray b/c he was still sleep. I leave earlier than he and the boys. I just hope when I get home they are all gone! We had just mopped and swept Tuesday night too, but the crumbs in the kitchen were from last night at dinner. Don't think that I don't pick up stuff off the floor, b/c I did my best last night b/c I knew we had just mopped and I wanted to keep the floor clean. I guess I missed some. Oh well. I am tired and got other stuff to do! LOL!

Today , is Benihana birthday club day for me and a friend and I'm starving waiting for her to text me saying she's on her way! UGH! I have a $30 certificate voucher! YAY!!

At 3pm today, I'm attending my 1st and only highschool boyfriend's funeral. He drowned in a nearby lake last Tuesday. So sad. He was so young! It was something that could have been avoided if he was wearing a life jacket. He thought he could swim in the choppy Lake that day. :( :(
When it comes to lakes, I don't play. Anyways, it'll be really sad and I'm sure I'll see some of the guys I knew from High School there.

Post more later.

1 comment:

Sammy said...

The heat is driving the ants indoors. Even if your house is spotless they will still come in to get out of the heat. You should lay down a barrier (chemical pesticides) to be sure.