Sunday, July 10, 2011

Loving Sundays...

Although, my husband works from 9-2 Sundays, The boys and I have a great relaxing time together, most days. Today was actually one of those days.

I missed my 6:30am run this morning, but my friend invited us over for Sunday Brunch at their house at 10am. It was yummy! We had time to catch up after their trip to San Fran. Also a friend of mine was in town with her family b/c her son was playing in a basketball tournament here. She was able to come over and we all went and watched him play at 4:30pm today.. Then we made a stop and picked up some Babe's Chicken. Sooo yummy! Just smelling inside makes your mouth water!! LOL!

Then after dinner, some time outside in the baby pool and sprinkler. As Chase would say, " I go swimming" He barely even gets in the water! LOL!

Anyways, I have a another birthday coming up which is good b/c I'm still alive, but I'm not telling my real age anymore... What I want to do for my birthday is go with my family to Hawaiian Falls(aka water park) and if we could afford it I would like this http://www.michaelkors.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod12380001&parentId=cat3003&masterId=cat8501&index=1&cmCat=cat000000cat8501cat3003

Its not going to happen, but I can dream right? My kids are still up and distracting my thoughts. Will post more later.

1 comment:

Mazzy said...

I love Babe's. I wish I could eat those mashed potatoes and biscuits EVERY DAY!!!

Sounds like you had a good weekend! I hate birthdays anymore. Seriously. Can't we just stop at 30?