Thursday, August 04, 2011

What I "Heart" on Thursday

I guess, I'm joining the trend of doing "certain" things on "certain" days of the week.
EX: What I Wore Wednesdays
EX: Wordless Wednesdays

So mine is What I Love or "Heart" Thursday

So here it is.

MICHAEL Michael Kors Hamilton Large Tote



It retails at Macy's for $348.00. 5 years ago I would just buy it, now.. I can only dream.. SO perfect for work and for weekends b/c it has a strap!!

For my birthday my mom gave me Estee Lauder's Pleasures perfume and my dad gave me Quicken! LOL! I'm in love with that also. Now we can forecase out weeks ahead on how much we can or can not spend in order to keep from spending too much! I LOVE IT!! I wish we had done this 5 years ago!!! :)

So tomorrow the boys are off School for Teacher Training for the upcoming school year, so I am taking the day off and taking the boys to the Dallas Aquarium! Thank goodness its free for them! I'm not going to like it when they turn 3 years old next year! LOL! So I know they will enjoy all the fish and sharks etc... My mom is meeting me there since my hubby will be at work. I'll take pics!

Have a great weekend! It's friday for me today!

No comments: