Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Celebrating???

Not this year. My birthday is on Sunday and I am not doing anything. My mom is coming over and bring me some Sprinkles cupcakes, so that'll be yummy!!

I might go see a movie Saturday night. Friends with Benefits, who knows if I can stand to see Justin Timberlake in a 'leading role', but we'll see.

I'm treating myself to the hair salon at lunch Friday. I'm not even doing a work birthday lunch. Not so much care this year. It's been a interesting year and hopefully by this time next year(if the world doesn't end in May 2012) we will be better off!

Preston took his diaper off the other night all by himself and went potty! I'm so proud! He's hardly ever wet, although I did try to put him in underwear Saturdya morning and he pooped in them like 30 minutes later. I forgot about Saturday morning poops! LOL! I do it again this weekend. Chase is doing better with going to the potty also, so cross your fingers. They can't move up to the next classroom until they are potty trained, but that won't be until Dec sometime. I would like to be done by August 31st. WE'll see.

I'm really not getting anything for my birthday either. My mom is getting me this Este Lauder Pleasures perfume I wanted and who knows if I'll get anything else. A card for the hubby and boys. That's all I need. We are pushing our Hawaiian Falls trip to August 6th. It's so hot here though! Really, I am so used to it. I've been here since I was born and never lived outside of Texas. I'm not complaning, just dealing with it. All you northern folk, my have an issue.

I started reading Harry Potter! I'm only on like Chapter 7 of the 1st book, but I'm trying to finish atleast the first 4 by August 18th. That's when my coworker leaves and I won't have free access to the books. I am sure I will find someone else. I've also have been enjoying some tv. A new show on USA called Suits is really good! I've been watching Necessary Roughness too. It's good. Not as good as Suits!

True blood is back on HBO, such a crazy weird show , but entertaining. Then Entourage came back on Sunday, last season, but I was dissapointed with the 1st episode. Project Runway premieres tomorrow! YAY! Love that show. Not that I would EVER wnat to design clothes or Sew, but I love fashion and I love the creativity these people come up with and how fast that do it too! So that's pretty much it on my summer shows. I wish it could be like this all year round. About 6 shows, but once fall hits, It'll be back to like 12~!! I don't konw how I keep up and I really don't. I still have Body of Proof to watch. I think I have 7 of them. Not sure if that's a good show. WE'll see.

Working out. It's going. I've started to do interval training at the middles school track on Mon and Tues. I haven't been gettnig up at 5:45am anymore and running. It's like once I stopped I can't get my body up and do it anymore. :( Bummer b/c that is the BEST time for working out. You burn so much more than doing it in the evening.

Monday, work is about to get busy again b/c of Month End Reporting. Our company is hiring many more people which is cool. Good times!

Okay, that's all for now.

1 comment:

Matt and Abby said...

Have a happy birthday!