Thursday, June 09, 2011

Snooze You Lose

I accidentally, wrote this post yesterday on my old blog.. Oops!


Unfortunately , waiting till the week before to register your kids into swimming lessons on saturday mornings for 2 months, fills up fast. Especially , if you have 2 spots to fill in the same class. I didn't technically wait till the last minute. On May 27th I called to pay over the phone and there were 3 spots left. The girl told me I had to come into the pool to pay. I was leaving that day for San Antonio and didn't have time before we got on the road. Well, I find out from a friend who is going to the same pool, that she paid over the phone no problem. Soooo..... So mad and of course when I call back last week , that one 2 year old class they offer was booked.

The next saturday class the offer is not until August 6th. I really wanted them to start now, but what's 2 more months, I guess. Bummer. Is it like that with all kid activties?

On the baby note, Preston is saying more and more sentences and likes to repeat everything I say back to himself. So cute. Chase also is doing the same thing. I wish they didn't fight so much when they play together and I wish they werent so rough when they are wrestling. It's so interesting that Preston is such the leader since he was 2nd born. Preston basically tries to tell Chase what to do and how to do it and Chase just listens and does it. Most of the time, let's Preston take his toys from him without a fuss.

Tried to potty train this past Saturday. Wasn't sucessful. I think I need to buy a book on this. Really want to get this over with.

We have 3 birthday parties coming up this weekend and next and then I have a baby shower the last Saturday in June. IT's going to be some busy weekends coming up!

Maybe July will be a slower month? This summer I can already see is going to go by fast!!

No comments: