Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My boys... Boys will be Boys

My boys.. My boys like to use a stick and play with the dirt in the cracks of our driveway, you know the different sections of it and play with the little bugs in there. Get their knees dirty, hand etc...

My boys.. My boys like to play in the sprinkler and when the water rolls down onto the sidewalk in the front of our home, they splash their little feet on the cement where our driveway hits the street, along with all the other junk that's outside on the ground. I was hoping and praying there was no glass or anything to hurt their precious feet.

My boys.. My boys like to wrestle. This involves Preston laying on top of Chase while Chase is face down and putting all his body weight on him until Chase stops laughing and starts whining/crying because he basically can't breathe! Chase does the same, but Preston is a little be stronger and can ususally get up.

My boys.. My boys like to pour water on their heads now in the bath tub and then attempt to do it to each other! LOL

My boys... My boys like to mimic everything I do and or say.

My boys... My boys like to sing songs with Dora and Yo Gabba Gabba. They also sing their alphabet and certain songs I think they learned at school. It's the cutest thing every b/c they don't quite know all the words and their voices are so cute! :) I 've been trying to video tape it.

My boys... Preston likes almost anything sweet. When it comes to cake, he likes the icing and Chase likes the cake and any kinds of bread( he gets that from me).

My boys... My boys LOVE to play basketball, where they often say, "I shoot it" , "I get the ball" , "Me Ball".

My boys... My boys are trying and attempting to go pee pee in the toilet and now wear pull-ups 50% of the time. Accoringing to Chase though, (also known as Chase Man, at daycare, which Preston now calls him that like its his name) pee pee goes in the tub, not the toilet.

I love my boys to death and while I enjoy my time away from them(i've only spent 3 seperate nights away from them since they were born), I enjoy my TIME WAAAAYYYY more when I'm with them! :)

No comments: