Friday, April 01, 2011

April Fool's!

I was able to trick only one person today with an April Fool's Joke. One of my coworkers, but other than that it's been a regular day except for the fact that it's month end at work which mean I have to audit the month end numbers and run tons of reports. It shouldn't stop me from leaving at 4pm today, but you never know.

It's going to a beautiful weekend here. High's in the 80's! YAY! after we had a high of 54 like Wednesday. So this weekend isn't as packed full of things to do, but kind of is. Tonight I'm subbing on a softball team down the street, so that'll be fun. Hubby and boys are coming b/c it has a cute covered playground and lots of running around room.
Saturday, we have to get new tires on our Passat, oil change for our Honda. Hubby is playing golf at 2 and I'm heading to my mom's house/area to see my niece run in the 8th grade district track meet and then (he doesn't know this yet) leave the boys with my dad while my mom and I check out the Outlets! :) I think he can take them to the park okay, whatcha think? LOL!

Preston, Chase and I were at Target I think Wednesday night. Chase in the front of the basket and Preston inside, trying to stand the whole time. That boy just doesn't think he needs to sit down. So I stop moving until he sits. Anyways, we were in the check out line and the lady was scanning the products after P & C just HAD to put the items on the conveyor(sp?) belt. When we got finished Preston said "Move back, Mommy", "Move back, MommY". So i moved my basket back and Preston reached over to try to push the buttons on credit card thing. Who does P think he is??? Telling me to "move back"! LOL! It sounded so cute though, I just smiled b/c its so cool to hear them talk and putting words together to form sentences. If only I can get Chase to talk more instead of whine. It can drive you crazy and the thing is, Preston NEVER whines like Chase. Totally different people.

Sunday, I'm playing indoor soccer, church and I forget what else. Not in that order of course. So glad its' friday!!

Oh I'll work on adding pics and stuff back on my blog this weekend. I know its kind of blah!

I still wanted to post about my oatmeal cookies I made Wednesday night and how, like Abby B. dropped my baking soda from the cabinet and spilled on the floor. I took a picture of it and also the cookies I made. Preston likes my oatmeal cookies, but Chase does not. :(

Did I tell yal we are planning a trip to san antonio Sea World for Memorial Day? So excited! Just to take a trip with the boys and get away from Dallas. We'll probably go to the Riverwalk too and do the whole boat ride thing. The boys will like that, but that's only if Preston doesn't jump into the water before hand. That boy is fast! LOL! Also planning on visiting my brother the musician(http://www.jasonramseymusic.com/Site/Home.html)
in Austin and my best friend Nathalie from college.

Okay, gotta run. Happy Friday!

No comments: