Friday, April 15, 2011

Crazy Weeked Coming UP

Oh My! My weekend got really busy really fast over this past week.

First it was the TCU Alumni Easter Egg Hunt on Sunday at 1:30pm. Then my niece's soccer game on the north side of Dallas Saturday morning at 10:15am. Then my husband tells me that he was asked to play in a NSBE Lockheed Martin Flag Football game back in FW at 1pm on Saturday. Then I find out about the AIR SHOW at the Airforce base by Lockheed Saturday which I KNOW the boys would enjoy! All the point out to the sky is AIRPLANES!!
Then I hear about the FW MAIN STREET Arts Festival is going on this weekend also. Okay, so we really don't HAVE to go the festival, but I would like to. We'll see how we are after the flag football game. Supposedly, there is free food, which probably means free hot dogs and hamburgers, so I will probably feed the boys there. Lockheed Martin has their own Rec Center with softball and soccer fields, but its not actually right next to the plant , but about 15 minutes away.

Not to mention my indoor soccer game is at 5pm after the EGG HUNT. So what am I REALLY looknig forward to this whole weekend? THE EGG HUNT!! I know the boys will have so much fun going and finding the eggs!!!! They didn't do one last year, so this will be the first time. Not sure how many pics I will be able to get since my husband will be at work and won't be able to come. After all, I am a MOM that obviously tries to DO IT ALL!! LOL!

Oh and did I mention my softball game is tonight at 6:15? WOW, huh?

I need to go an purchase Easter Baskets for the boys tonight. I've had their perfect outfits picked out since end of February. I know, really? All they need are some haircuts and I think I will give them those after my game tonight. I'm going to be SO exhausted Sunday night into Monday morning, but hey... Time goes by fast and I don't want to be on the couch see it go by. Just my active nature! Promise pics Sunday night of the weekend!

No comments: