Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday Fun

Weekend was fun! Loving this weather. Post pics later tonight, but I wanted to do this fun post that I saw off "The Maybe Baby" blog. Here it goes! You should do it too!

A. Age: 31

B. Bed size: Queen. We really need a KING!

C. Chore you dislike: Cleaning? LOL!

D. Dogs: None that live with us. We adore Jack, my niece's dog. He did live with us for 2 years.

E. Essential start to your day: A Shower

F. Favorite color: salmon Pink

G. Gold or silver: Neither, Platinum

H. Height: 5'9"

I. Instruments you play(ed):French Horn

J. Job title: Portfolio Analyst

K. Kids: Chase and Preston (hopefully another baby someday)

L. Live: In a 1 story home. It's cute, I guess.

M. Mom’s name: Mary

N. Nicknames: CJ, Court-Court

O. Overnight hospital stays: peumonia when I was 12 and 8 and then the birth of my twins

P. Pet peeves: lots.

Q. Quote from a movie: "Your mood swing are giving me whip lash" Bella in the Twilight movie

R. Righty or lefty: Righty.

S. Siblings: 3 older sisters and 1 younger brother.

T. Time you wake up: 6:15 am. On a good day. 6:40am on a bad day.

U. Underwear: yes, but I need some new ones.
V. Vegetables you don’t like: brussel sprouts. Tomatoes, asparagus
W.What makes you run late: My laziness and my kids

X. X-rays you’ve had: teeth, head, chest, and foot.

Y. Yummy food you make: Oatmeal Cookies and Chicken Spaghetti.

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Not a big animal person, but I do like watching the Gorillas.

See? It's fun! Now do it! (and tell me so I can sneak a peek into your great lives.)

No comments: