Catch Me If You Can


Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New Blog

Hey everyone. This is my new blog. I've sent most of you the link. If not please email it to me.

If your wondering what the new name means, well... I'm always on the go, I talk fast , think fast and just really need to slow down sometimes. So catch me if you can! I couldn't think of any other title, so this is all I could come up with!LOL!

Enjoy.
Posted by CJ at 1:29 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List

  • Everyone else but me
    Mike got a job and other updates
    6 years ago
  • Becoming Mom | mommy tips and photography tricks
    Happy 3rd Birthday Sasha & Willow!
    11 years ago
  • Blonde Ambition
    New house, new beginnings
    13 years ago
  • Christmas in March
    Excited
    14 years ago
  • Ravings of a Mad Housewife
  • ...Into the Womb
  • one of THOSE moms
  • Relaxing Doesn't Make Babies
  • Our Little Hope
  • Two Little Bugs and a Bichon
  • The Phillips Phamily
  • Nicholson Family
  • Three Peas and a Bean
  • Moll Family Stories
  • In Lahman's Terms
  • Just Another Day in Wileydise
  • Jaxon and Brady's Journey
  • Lil LJ - Worth the Wait
  • The Great Umbrella Heist
  • The Murphy's
  • Buried with Children
  • Chasing Twins in Louboutins
  • Never Clever
  • Mama and The Dudes
  • Nelly's Help Tips
  • Maybe If You Just Relax

Followers

About Me

My photo
CJ
I'm a full time mom and full time employee. I'm always on the go then complain when I don't have enough time or energy! I love my boys, they keep me busy and I wouldn't trade being a mom for the world! Enjoy my ramblings and please become a follower! And Follow me on Twitter @Cute_twinmom23
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2013 (4)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2012 (33)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2011 (43)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ▼  March (1)
      • New Blog
Powered by Blogger.