Thursday, April 21, 2011

Clever Posts

The more and more I read other blogs , the more and more I realize, I can't write nor can I write clever, witty blog posts. Oh well. I guess if you've been reading this long, you obviously aren't bored with me. Now that I've moved blog websites, I only have 1 follower. Thanks Denise! I know some of you, don't have gmail accounts and don't comment but read. Thanks for still reading.

Tomorrow is good Friday and of course, my company doesn't get it off, but that's just my luck. Thank goodness the daycare is still open though so we don't have to take off. Honestly, if I had this day off, I would probably take the kids out of school and we would all go to the Zoo or something or take them to the Rain Forest Cafe. I think they would love that! Its just so crazy to take them to the cafe on a saturday.

Today the boys had their Easter Egg Hunt and Party at school. They ended having it inside their classroom b/c it was to wet and rainy outside. It was actually cold this morning. WE've been having such great weather too! It's supposed to rain like every day till Sunday. NOT cool. So much for going to another outdoor Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday. My husband and I have been wanting to get the boys a Thomas the Train Table. THEY LOVE playing with trains when we go to Toy R us, but they are so expensive. I've tried looking on Craigs List, but no such luck. Maybe for a summer birthday present. WE'll see.

1 week till tomorrow until William and Kate's wedding! I can't wait to watch! I mean, she's a commoner!! LOL! Fairytale wedding! I've already watched the Lifetime movie about them. I know, so lame. I can be lame sometimes right?

I'm heading off to Germany with my sisters in October and I'm finally buying my ticket. I'm using my husband's 40k miles from American. This is the second time I'm using them. I used them when we were dating to go to Italy for school back in 2004. So nice of him. I knew he was the one for me to marry! :) So now almost 7 years later, he's helping me out again so I can go and have fun with my sisters. He's so unselfish, its amazing. One of these days, it'll all come back on him and he'll get whatever he wants. He sacrifices so much for me and the boys. Anyways, so I'm purchasing my ticket tomororw! YIPEE!!!

We are going to Munich, Salszburg Austria(SOUND OF MUSIC) and Berlin. I do have an over night in London going, so I'll try to see some stuff before I head out to Munich that monday! SO exciting! and expensive. Will be saving the rest of the year!

1 comment:

Mazzy said...

I'm here! I track you in google reader. :)

You will have such fun on your trip! My husband swears Germany is the best place he's ever been to and that man has gotten around the world. He lived in Munich for a year and would give anything to move back!