Thursday, May 26, 2011

On the Road Again...

Happy Thursday! Or Friday for me!

This weekend we are taking the boys to Sea World San Antonio!! They are going to LOVE it!! I can't wait!! Well, you know they won't remember , but my hubby and I will always!! So that makes it fun for us to experience this with them! I'll take lots of pictures and videos and try my best to post them. Although most of the time they end up on Facebook.

I plan on seeing my brother in Austin and my old friend from my first job too! She has a little boy who is 15 months. Then I am stopping in San Marcos to see my bestest friend Nathalie.

We plan to go to Sea World Saturday during the day and then the Riverwalk/Mall that evening. LIke 5pm-8.

I'm so excited to get out of DFW AREA!! First vacation of the year! Yippee!!! We are also renting a minivan, so I know the boys will love ALL the room they can walk around in other than the cramped Sedans we have. Hopefully , its a NICE minivan with leather seats and automatic doors etc... We are brining our portbable DVD players so hopefully the boys will actually watch it this time! LOL! I'm just so ready for this day to be over and it be friday!

I'm pretty much finished packing for the boys, so its just me tonight. I sold some Mary Kay to a friend today, so I am swinging by her place tonight. GEEZE this extra cash will come in handy!!!!

OKay, will post pics when I get back.

1 comment:

Matt and Abby said...

Have a great time! Jealous about Sea World, can't wait to see the pictures!