Friday, May 06, 2011

Go MAVS!! GO!!

I can't believe it, but one of my fellow twin mom friends invited me to the Mav/Laker Playoff game tonight!! She told me Tuesday, but didn't know if SHE could actually go until yesterday!
I'm sooo freaking excited and I LOVE KOBE!! Ever since 1997 when he joined the Lakers. Most hate him, b/c well.. being cocky and there might be alot of other reasons, but I think he is one of the best basketball players out there right now and super cute. Well atleast to me. The Lakers are my 2nd favorite team, so I get to see them BOTH play together!

So this evening after I leave work, I plan to go get a pedi and then walk around West Village which is this outdoor shopping area in Uptown Dallas. I'll just be window shopping though, but it'll be nice to shop in peace and not have to rush! The game isn't until 8:30pm, so I have plenty of time.

We have another busy saturday. The daycare my kids go to is having their Spring Fling carnival at 10:30am-2pm tomorrow . Then at 3pm, my old coworker from another job son is turning 2. That party is across town at Gymboree..

Sunday is off to my mom's house for Mother's day. It should be warm 80's weekend with NO rain. Then it'll be Sunday night and ready to start the long work week again. Three more weeks until our San Antonio Vacation though! Can't wait!

Happy Friday!

No comments: