Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Trash TV

As I was discussing in my last post. Some of the shows I'm going to have to give up are.
1) Grey's Anatomy- I agree with you Mel, that its horrible now. I used to love that show too. Interesting to see if they come back next year. There isn't really a good story line anymore
2) Private Practice - Yes, they've run out of stuff. I am starting NOT to like the characters and Na and Addison and Violet are REally getting on my nerves.

3) Desperate housewives - I really don't know WHY I'm still watching it! LOL!

4) House - IT's just boring now. Same o, Same o weird medical stories. Characters are old and boring.

5) The Office - I kind of already gave it up, but still recorded it a little last season and this season. I did see the one when Steve Carell got engaged, that was sweet, and when he left was awfully sad, but I won't watch it again. Not without him. thing is, it was mainly the other characters that were more funnier than him, but I just can't believe it will still be good.

American Idol - I tried to watch it this year without Simon. Talent sucked, Judging sucked and it was just such a waste of my time. Luckily it really just played in the background while I was cleaning and the boys were playing with their toys.

Shows I'm giving 1 more season:
1. Brothers & Sisters (they might be on the way out also)
2. Bethany ever After - she's getting on my nerves

Reality TV - I'm keeping:
1. Real Housewives of BH, Atlanta, OC

TV shows I still miss:
1. 24
2. SATC
3. Frasier (i know right?)
4. ER (yea, I'm weird)
5. Men in Trees( LOL)

Shows I LOVE:
1) Modern Family
2) Army Wives (favorite right now)

So basically, my tv is dwindling, which is good b/c I don't have time to watch all that stuff and I can now devote more time to reading in my downtime. :)

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Mazzy said...

Girl I am with you on American Idol. This is the last season I'll watch.

We love How I Met Your Mother, too. If you ever have time, you should rent it on DVD and see what you think. It is a lot like Friends, just hilarious to me. And only 30 minutes. I love me a good 30 minute show!!