Monday, May 16, 2011

Summarize

Over these past two weeks, my life has been consumed in reading. My sister introduced me to this book called Switched by Amanda Hocking. It's a Trilogy so I read all 3 books in like 4 days. They are short. Not like 500 to 600 like Twilight. It was intertaining and then I started reading her other books, My blood Approves, Flutter etc.. I read the 1st 3 books. I think there are 5, but geeze, I basically go tired.. I had to stop. All I did was think about the characters and what might be happening next. I read as many chances as I get. At night, while the boys are eating, while they play, at stoplights on the way to work(i know crazy), but not while driving promise! I barely remember what happened last week besides what went on in the books I was reading! LOL! Insane huh?

I think my DVR is barely handling all my recordings. I did mention to finally cut out about 4 hours this weekend, but I have like 25-30 hours recorded still to watch. I record Oprah, so I have like 12 shows of hers and The View(for the hot topics and sometimes the guests). Ususally, I speed up through The View and/or don't watch the whole thing. It's okay b/c summer is coming and when I get a moment, it will be nice to be able to see something , that's good and not some stupid stuff on summer tv. Then again, I could just read and that's probably what I will do once I go through all my shows. I've decided to cut out a few more shows next year. One of them is Desperate Housewives. Not sure why I am still watching it. Weird. Thank you mom for helping me realize this. LOL!

The boys are good. Chase finally went potty before baths last night. I was so proud! Preston goes all the time, but this was a first for Chase. He goes, "I pee pee potty!!" With this big smile on his face and I say, Great job!, High Five!" LOL! He smiled. The next time we purchase diapers, I think I will get the pull ups and try to start training them.

I'm starting back up and working out during lunch at work again. I'm slacking on the weekends and evenings. I want to try to lose some more weight for summer swim suits... :)

Took the boys to their first Texas Ranger game, it was fun. I have pics. Will up load later. I tried to go to the 1st In and Out Burger in the area, it opened last Wednesday and I went satruday around 3:30 and the drive thru line was a 1/2 mile long with a 1hr 20 min wait and so was the line outside. About an hour. I can totally wait. It's not THAT great of a burger anyways.. Texans are going to be like? This is it? This is what Californians are raving about?! LOL! haha.

Anyways, no more Einstein Bagels, but oatmeal and Yogurt. Need to stop eating bad in the morning and no pasta all week. We'll see how that goes..

Adios.

1 comment:

Mazzy said...

You'll love having all that DVR in a few weeks when real TV stops. I had to give up a BUNCH of TV recently because I was really hating those shows! Private Practice was just AWFUL. HORRENDOUS. Complete crap on TV. I even wound up giving up Grey's. I loved that show at one point.

Glad all is well! Keep up the healthy eating!