Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Breakfast

Breakfast lately has been a real struggle b/c I've stopped eating healthy breakfasts in the morning. Probably has something to do with me NOT running consistently anymore.. :(

So this past weekend I went and bought yougurt. Not my usualy Yoplait (light) strawberry, but I decided to try something new. Super Target's Archer Farms Peach Yogurt. My my my, I think I am in love. Atleast with the Peach one. I've never tried any other flavor besides strawberry. YUMMY!!! I also bought a Strawberry Banana too! I will try that one tomorrow. I also brought in some Oatmeal packets again. I mean, I just basically got tired of it and started getting my EINSTEIN BROS Cinnamon Sugar bagels, 1 or 2 times a week! I KNOW! Bad! Or Chickfila Chicken Biscuit or pancakes from MCdonalds. I know, I know. I do get their oatmeal sometimes!!! :) So I guess this weekend, since it'll be nice, I go out in my neighborhood and run again. :( I hate seeing all these skinny girls with flat tummies around me, ok so pretty much 98% don't have kids or they didn't have twins, but still! Why can't that be me?? So I'm NOT giving up..I will continue to do my best with the time and energy and will power I have until I get to my ideal weight and flat tummy! LOL!

This week is SO busy at work. Month End Reports I run etc....
Oh and a friend of mine got tickets to see the MAVS and Lakers play here in Dallas for this Friday!! She doesn't know if she can go, but if she does she asked if I wanted to go with her and i was like HECK YEA!!

I love Kobe and I know a lot of folks HATE him, but he's an awesome basketball player, one of the best and who cares if he is a little full of himself! LOL! I really want to take my husband though. I know he really wanted to see them play also.... We'll see

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Mazzy said...

Breakfast is the one meal a day I always try my hardest to get right. I like to stick to cereal and fresh fruit since I kinda suck at getting whole grains for the rest of the day. Good luck on getting back to eating healthy! This is perfect running weather, girl! I see people in your neighborhood all the time and am SO JEALOUS. I am so ready to get back to running.

Enjoy your week!

Matt and Abby said...

I wish I could run with you, I totally would if I were in TX! I am so tired of running in the cold here I just stopped doing it.
You should try Greek Gods yogurt with honey. It's fantastic. With fresh blueberries. Tons of protein, antioxidants. Can't go wrong there. Breakfast is actually the one meal I get right, the rest of my meals tend to be dark chocolate and tortilla chips...