Friday, January 20, 2012

So Far So Good!

I just came back from getting my crown on from the dentist and she asked me what I did differently today to my face and I was like, "ummmmm, I'm wearing my Mary Kay Creme to Powder foundation" She was like that looks amazing!(okay, maybe she said "really good"). Then she asked me if I'd ever tried the satin hands and I thought to myself 'I could say, yes and not mention I sell it, OR i could say yes and say, that I DO sell it!" I went with the later and guess what? She wanted to order sets for ALL of her employees for Valentine's day! 8 people! who hoo!! Then she is intersted in looking at their anti aging products for her eyes and etc... We have great stuff for that! So when I drop off the product, I'm dropping off a magazine for her too! and maybe leave one in the office! So needless to say, I gained another client plus maybe all the ladies that work in the dental office! Talk about growing my business in 2012! She also went ahead and wrote me the check too! So far, so good!

I ran with the boys in the BOB stroller last night. Oh MY! I am soooo out of shape! I only went 1.5 miles in 20 minutes! How horrible and my legs were killing me. Well they are a tad bit heaver than they used to be. I'm running with a coworker at lunch today at work. We'll see if i do better. I'll be using my myfitness app to track our time and distance! LOve it!

So loving Texas weather today! 79 degrees! Yippee!! Could you ask for a more beautiful day! I should have taken off enjoyed outdoors stuff all day. Maybe taken the boys the the zoo or something. Not much going on here at work anyways..

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: