Thursday, January 19, 2012

My wants are still here.

I still want this.
Michael Kors Hamilton Bag

AND this..
IPAD

And This...
Car...

What can I say? Even though I can't get any of it right now, i can still dream right?

So I'll just keep on bringing my old (purse), using my Amazon Kindle App on my Iphone and keep on driving my little 4 door broke down Passat with 2 HUGE car seats in them with NO room until its time. Oh did I tell you it has over 200,000 miles on it? ahahahahah. It also needs major stuff done, but it's still rolling!

Happy Thursday.

1 comment:

Matt and Abby said...

Maybe you should just put like $30 a month aside for the bag:) Also, Olivia refused to sleep in Hannah's room tonight and Hannah was so sad. I didn't push it. Just telling you b/c you said it didn't work well with your boys. It might not end up working well with my girls:)