Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Chase and Potty Training

Why can't Chase do it? Preston does, many kids in his classroom do?
Mommy does it? Mommy's shown Chase how it's done. Daddy does it, but he hasn't shown him like Mommy has. We talk about it where we should poop. Preston tells him where to poop! Chase tells me his tummy hurts. I ask Chase, "Do you need to go poo poo?" Chase says no, but 2-5 minutes later after I say you DO NOT go Poop in underwear or pull up, but in toilet, like Preston, Daddy and Mommy, but NOOOOOOOO he does it any way.

What do I do? How can he learn faster? When will it click? We keep ruining undewear, its ridiculous!! They ususally aren't this far apart on learning anything new from each other(does this makes sense)?

The bad thing is, we are almost always "OUT" when he goes... So I can't just run him to the toilet and he HARDLY EVER goes at School.

Chase, sweetie, please please, figure it out soon.

Oh yea and then we'll work on keeping you in your bed and not waking up briefly twice a night.

Love you much,

Mommmy aka CJ

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

If you can tell me how you got THIS far, I'd appreciate it! HAHA! My boys are 2 and a half and still not potty trained. The one time I tried doing the 3 Day Potty Training Manual, I scarred them for life. I swore that I'd wait until they were closer to 3, but I'm desperately wanting them out of diapers NOW!