Friday, August 12, 2011

OMG! It's Friday and I haven't posted all week!

This week flew by! Seriously! I can't believe have just about 8 weeks until I leave for Germany! So not ready!

This weekend is going to fly by too! Well atleast Saturday is. Sunday will be rest day even though I do want to take the boys to church at 11. So we'll see how they do.

Honeslty, nothing is really going on in my life besides the usual. Work, Kids, working out. etc..

My niece and nephew are turning 14 on Saturday!!! 14 years old!! Geeze. Time does fly!! I was entering my freshman year the summer they were born. That means I graduated highschool 14 years ago!! WHAT!?? Oh geez! Anyways, they are Freshman in High School now. My niece is plays the flute in the band and is going to be in Color Guard this year. Can't wait to see her! You know, I was in color guard! I Loved it!

My nephew doesn't do any sports or music. He's just a Straight A Student and so is my niece! Such smart kids! Oh he likes to play XBOX, that's right! LOL!

Preston and Chase are well. I love to hear them talk and ask questions. Okay, need to post pics from the Aquarium

Have a good weekend!

No comments: