Monday, August 29, 2011

Dinner

I need knew dinner recipes/ideas! I cook the same 7 things over and over again and I really want to try something new!

If anyone still reads this, could you send a recipe in my comment area or email me? I've tried going to allrecipes.com, but I don't know if those are good. I don't know... I need something simple and fast! U know?

Anyways, our weekend was slower than usual. Not big events. I just went to a friends baby shower Saturday at 3:30pm. It was lots of fun actually.
There were so many pregnant ladies there, I hope something wasn't in the punch! I atleast counted 5 of them! It seems like a lot of my friends are popping up pregnant with their 2nd pregancy this year.. I think I'll let them have that and me, wait a while longer, if it ever happens again...

I can't imagine my life being any busier than it already is!

Oh MY GOODNESS!! I have 7 more weeks till I go to London and Germany and Austria!! Crazy!!!!!

I guess I need to sort of prepare!! Does anyone have any tips on traveling to Europe?

No comments: