Wednesday, September 21, 2011

where do i begin

Oh gosh, it's been so long since I've blogged.
Hmm... What's been going on?
1) I'm actually training for the half marathon in december. YAY! Started this week.
2) Work is busy because I have a new manager and i'm like training him?
3) I'm heading off to Germany with my sisters for our bi annual sister trip. Minus one sister.
4) Kids continually keep me busy and puzzle me. Preston has a rash on his leg that we can't figure out what's up. Changing Pediatricians finally, MINE is just horrible.

That's what's going on in a nutshell.

Every day on the way to work, I see a plan either landing or taking off from DFW Int'l airport and I just imagine that being me in 24 days!! YES! I am counting down!! :)

There was so much I wanted to blog about, but I forgot now. :(

Goodnight everyone. Wait not one reads! LOL! :)

No comments: