Thursday, July 12, 2012

Insanity

So this is my 5th week of Insanity... Check back with me after the next 4 weeks to see hoefully good results.. I'm sticking with it and now drinking the Shakeology Shakes they recommend with the program.  I've lost only 2 pounds, but probably some inches.  They say the real weight lost happens in the 2nd month... I'm committing to 6 days a week now. Before I was only doing 4-5 and maybe running on the days I skipped. I've incraesed my water intake that had been lacking.. We'll see.

Also, my sister wants to do the White Rock 1/2 this year with me. She said she'll fly down in December and do it, but won't by her plane ticket until I register! LOL! I've been wanting to do a 1/2 for years, so since she's motivating me, I'm going to suck it up and start training in July like most training programs for the White Rock which is now actually called "MetroPCS".  So that's that.

One bunk bed is up, but realized we will have to move rooms in the house for both beds to fit better. So we have to take part of it down and move it and then build the 2nd one. It'll be a moving room weekend... Along with my husband playing golf Saturday and me taking the boys to ANOTHER birthday party... 

Other than that, Mother in Law left last weekend, but nothing too big going on. Preparing for my Dad's side of the family's reunion in Little Rock the following weekend... Road Trip with the family. We are renting a suburban with my mom, dad, and 15 year old niece and nephew and maybe my Brother! HA!!  Luckily, its only 6 hours tops!

Should be fun to see some of my cousins....

Although, I may be taking a short Vegas trip for a friend's husbands 40th. We'll see! Have to find the cash......

Big overtime check hopefully coming in soon next week , you know from the strike that my husband worked. Should help bunches!

Today at work , I lead my 2nd call to the clients (AT&T). Wish me luck! I was so nervous 2 weeks ago and then we had July 4th break, so now hopefully, I'll be more relaxed! Love it though! :)


1 comment:

Matt and Abby said...

Way to go with the Insanity! Good luck with the road trip too, nothing like being in a car with the family:)