Monday, July 30, 2012

Birthday

Just in case I don't get a chance to post tomorrow because it's my birthday, I wanted to post today.

So I made it another year! I'm 33 tomorrow! I went out with a small group of friends Saturday to this awesome restaurant called Eddie V's. It was a LOT of fun... Good food and great atom sphere..  Here at work tomorrow, my team is taking me out to lunch to my favorite place! You know it! Benihana's! Who hoo!! Then later my husband is getting a small cake from Kroger and him and the boys will sing happy birthday mommy and help me blow out my 33 candles. I might just put like 23.. We'll see! 

I ordered my new kitchen dining table last thursday from Ashley's Furniture. It's a Dark expresso type wood table that has "red" leather chairs. Trust me , its awesome! I got 6, because I just didn't want 4 because we always have company and our family my "grow" one day and where would the other child sit! We got a 5 year protection plan on it too! It'll help with these boys! It protects, pen marks, finger nail polish remover, any type of hot ring marks from hot food, cup rings, scratches or tears on the leather chairs... etc... It seemed actually worth it now than before with NO kids.. I'll love it and will post a pick when it gets delivered in two weeks! Hopefully sooner! :)

Hmmm.. What do I want to accomplish at 33?  I want to run a half marathon with my sister in December, I want to continue to be "conservative" with our money and NEVER go back to credit cards, I want to be a great teacher to my kids.. I want to be a more understanding wife with my husband, I want to be a great employee at my job, I want to continue to eat healthy and exercise regularly and I want to join a new church and start my boys in Sunday school.  Hopefully, I'll accomplish all these things..

I'm leaving you all with a photo of me before the dinner Saturday.. I got this dress at BCBG in Dillard's at their extra 40% off sale this past weekend. I'm SOOO glad I went in there b/c I haven't shopped at Dillard's in awhile, but I was destined to find this dress! It's so simple and I can't wait to wear it again! Oh and was a very affordable price if you've ever seen BCBG's prices.. Have a great week! This is before Eddie V's in Dallas Saturday.... Babysitter took the shot!


2 comments:

Tia said...

Happy Birthday!!! Love that orange dress!

becoming-mom said...

You give me hope that I may one day look as good as you post-partum twins.. you look amazing!