Friday, June 29, 2012

New Beds - New Room

Happy Friday!! My husband is finally done with the strike! It's over!!  Now he's back home in the evenings! Hallajuah!!  The boys really miss him.

 I've been consistent with my Insanity workout and eating plan over these last 3 weeks. I've haven't lost much weight, like 2lbs, but I think i've lose inches, hoepfully! I am going to stick with it b/c I KNOW it will pay off. I've stopped my sodas and other sweets and I've tried to drink more water.

I finally got the Tropical Strawberry Shakeology Shake to taste good and not SO grainy, so I'll be using that now for meal replacements :)

T-ball has been going alright, they just need more practice hitting off the T.. We need to buy one at home, but hey, it's their first time ever playing, so I will cut them so slack. :) 

So we are getting the IKEA bunk beds for the boys next weekend. So, you can flip it over to be a high bed, or a low bed until they are age appropriate! We are also getting the cute tents that go over it. Can't wait!  It was supposed to be this weekend, but my stupid Passat window broke and now is sliding down automatically. It won't stay up, so now we have to get that FIXED TOO!!! Along with the Catalytic Converter.  So ready for my new/used car in December.... So over it, but I still love that car despite its flaws!!! LOL!

I'm also going to decorate their room in a Spider man theme. That's what Preston and Chase want. They said, they want a spider man bed, tv, rug, sheets, pillow and clock! So hilarious!!!!

So that's my next product once I get some more money! :) Other than that, just trying to survive the 102 degree heat and go swimming as much as possible. I did recently pruchase 2 new swimsutis from TJMAXX , Score!! So I'll be wearing one saturday at a friends daughters water park birthday party on saturday.

And tonight is all about MAGIC MIKE with the ladies! :)

Have a great weekend!! :)




1 comment:

Tia said...

I have always wanted to know how well Insanity works. I'll check back for your updates! I use the Jeanette Jenkins DVDs and they are TOUGH!!