Friday, July 13, 2012

Okay, so Insanity DOES work? LOL!

Okay, so I decided to weigh myself this morning after not doing so for 3 weeks, due to NOT seeing the fast results I thought I would. (ha ha to myself), and I've lost 5 lbs!!!! May NOT be a lot to you all, but its just enough for me to stick to my life style eating change and continue, my hard workouts with Shawn T of Insanity! I also have to give credit to the Tropical Shakelogoy meal replacement shakes in the mornings..  So these next 4 weeks of Insanity get really tough (as I hear) with all the MAX interval training that I'll be doing.. So staying off the Sodas, sugars and carbs is working plus exercise, who would have guessed!? LOL!!

Today is a Happy Friday for me... I feel great, I've lost weight and its the weekend!! :)

The lesson I learned today is, don't be easily discouraged if stuff doesn't go your way as fast as you want it. It all takes work and motivation and just keep at it... It'll pay off!

Yal have a wonderful , safe weekend and until next time................................

No comments: