Friday, April 20, 2012

New Job and the weekend

My new job! I do love it! I like what I'm doing. I love the whole Marketing industry. Well I guess I love my job this first week! :) hahahaha... People are nice.. I just like it. I don't regret leaving my prior company at all..  
With this job, there is more flexibility. I can work from home again easily. My manager is a working mom with young kids and said she totally understands when there sick and I can work from home those days no problem.  Of course more pay is always nice. :)

I'm running the 5K in the FW Zoo Run tomorrow. I'm targeting 10.5 min/mile, so wish me luck! It's supposed to actually be kind of cool in the morning, which is good.

Then the boys have soccer pics and a game at 11. Then heading off to Legoland with the boys. They are 2 still, so i can NOT pay for them. It's expensive!

Then we have some friends stopping by Saturday evening.

Excited about the weekend. I think my husband and I are going to do a movie tonight and drop are kids off at the Kids Park thing close the theater. It's affordable adn the kids a TONS of fun. Since we will only be needed it for 2.5 hours at the most.

Happy Weekend! Oh and Happy Earth Day Sunday

Ciao!

No comments: