Monday, June 11, 2012

Vacations-Workout-Random

Hello Blog world!

Family Reunion July 20th - I started a weight loss challenge with my 2 sisters and mom. Winner gets $$$$... So I borrowed Insanity from a coworker. I start tonight. Started eating right today.. I HAVE to stick with it.! :)

Weekend- Went swimming at the community pool with my 14 year old niece and my boys. Had a great time! We also took them to see Madagascar 3 and they actually watched it the whole time. :)
Got a pedicure, went to the boys T-Ball game and got them haircuts Friday night

Work-- Good. Still training per se. I lead a call starting June 28th. EEEK!!! Reporting on sales of the marketing division. Nervous, but this is what I wanted to do, just got to get through the first time.

Workout/Eating- Chicken Fruit Salad from Panera and soup, Oatmeal for breakfast and Yoplait LIGHT yogurt for snack. Crystal Light and Water ....

That's all for now. Stupid post. It's like bullet points

No comments: