Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Life is a Beach, I'm just playing in the sand.

I love my boys. They are difficult and they drain all my energy, but they are soooo cute! I love their little cute voices.. Not looking forward to their voices changing, but that's a long ways off!

We are keeping them really busy this fall. They are continuing swim lessons, but a new facility called AquaTotas. They are national and are opening up a new one by my home in mid September. So they will be doing Swim once a week on Fridays starting Sept 20th. We also signed them up for Soccer and baseball! YIKES!! How are we going to do this? I have NO idea, but hopefully, they won't have too much conflict with games and practices.. Who knows..  So that pretty much takes up almost every evening this fall! LOL!! 

I have a speech therapy appointment for Preston Sept 3rd. He's having some issues and hard to explain over typing.  The Summer has flown by! School starts August 26th and we never got to do the Zoo , the Perot Museum and some other places. They will be wearing uniforms at Primrose's Private Pre-K class and I love it! Won't have to buy that many clothes! But I do need to buy them some new shoes! They go through shoes like crazy!!  I'm cheap when it comes with their shoes though. I do have some coupons for The Finish Line, but does anyone have any suggestions on wear to go?

I have a friend who is the Director of Communications at Six Flags over TExas and she provides us 4 tickets every year to go, so the boys are excited about that!

Gotta run, but here are some photos



No comments: