Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Okay, So I'm a Liar, I guess

I decided to blog again... LOL!

So I ain't got no, Ipad or Ipad 2, a sorry laptop computer, no router, a used printer with no color ink and that I have to put heavy paper on to keep the lid closed so it will work, No new car, No kitchen table, no wood floors, no King Size bed, No Kindle or Kindle Fire, No huge savings account, No money basically, etc...

BUT......

What I do have is a health Chase and Preston who are growing, talking and learning more and more each day. That makes me happy and If I can remember that everytime I'm envious on what other folks have, I think I'll be alright. :)

I have to get in my head that all that stuff is sooo materialistic which I can say I DO get caught up in, doesn't really mean anything if you and your family aren't healthy. We could have it worse. We have a house and we can eat and both have jobs. What else is there??? :)

I'm just going to keep dreaming big!

No comments: