Friday, October 19, 2012

1/2 Marathon Training

Yes, I'm running the Metro PCS Dallas 1/2 Marathon on Dec 9, in Dallas Texas. I've been trying to do this since 2006. I know, lame right? What were my excuses? Very many!!

I'm about to scratch this off my bucket list! YAY! I'm training with a Marathon/1/2 Marathon training program that meets every Saturday at 6am.  Tomorrow is 9 miles.. :)


I'm also participating in my company's biggest loser. Winners get either an ipad, iphone 5 or new ipod. % of weight with guys and girls. I'm down 8.8lbs so far and it hasn't even been a week.

Pretty crazy!

Anyways, the boys are good, life is good and I'm starting to plan the boys 4th birthday party in December. I have a couple of places in mind,  but i need to act quick b/c places are booking up fast! :)

It's crazy that they are turning 4!! Where did the time go? I loved year 3 and can't wait to see what year 4 brings us.

The question is? Do i want a 3rd baby. I want a girl very badly.. I know my chances are 50/50, but man, if only it was garunteed. I have to get through my head that a baby is a baby and if GOD wants me to have a girl, It'll be a girl...

2013 may be a year of new baby! Stay tuned! LOL!

No comments: